ACEP23: Get CME Certificate
Once the conference ends, you will be able to claim your CME from the live event by following the directions below.
Ready to claim your CME certificate?
After you log in, you will:
- See a list of Unclaimed CME Hours, using ACEP's Leadership & Advocacy Conference as an example. Click the "Claim CME" button on the main screen or on the navigation on the left.
- On the next screen, find ACEP23, expand using the down arrow on the right, and enter the number of hours you wish to claim. You can also enter the number of hours broken down by topic.
- When finished, click "Add to Transcript"
- From the "Unclaimed CME Hours" page, select "Get Transcript" at the top right.
- Use the box on the left to mark the activity, then select "Export Transcript" or "Export Certificate" at the top right to download PDF files.
You can always return to the site later and reprint your certificate. However, you cannot change the number of claimed hours.
AOA Category 1-A CME Form (PDF)
- Must be completed and turned in by October 19, 2023