We see you out there. Showing up every day, facing down cynicism, refusing to give in.
Thank you for your compassion, for coming alongside your peers and helping them find the strength to carry on. In a year filled with craziness, life-saving science continues. Great education is still being delivered. The pursuit of exceptional patient care continues to drive us all.
In that spirit, we want you to enjoy a few courses from ACEP21 as a small token of our gratitude. Thanks for being an ACEP member ... there is no one we would rather be in the trenches with.
- Your Friends at ACEP
The Best of ACEP21 Collection is Yours ... FREE!
1. Link to the "Best of ACEP21" collection
2. Ensure you have logged in with your member user name and password
3. Non-members can pay a fee to access this collection
- Antiracism: From Awareness to Action (Nancy J. Auer Lecture) - Vonzella A. Bryant, MD, FACEP
- Acid Base That Actually Matters: A Case-based Approach - Christopher Hahn, MD
- AFFIRMing our Lane: The Role of Emergency Physicians in Preventing Firearm Injury (The Brooks F. Bock Lecture and Abstract Session) - Megan L. Ranney, MD, MPH, FACEP
- Burned Beyond Recognition: Burnout's Cost & Its Solutions - Thom Mayer, MD, FACEP
- Life-saving Procedures in Trauma - Starr Knight, MD
- Lytes Out! Electrolytes Gone Wrong - Zack Repanshek, MD
- Myocardial Ischemia & Mimics: ECG Cases - Amal Mattu, MD, FACEP
- Pandemic Policy Lessons from the Frontlines (Colin C. Rorrie, Jr. Lecture) - Anne Zink, MD; Steven Stack, MD,MBA
- Trauma at Your Doorstep: Different Environments, Different Approaches - Regan F. Lyon, MD, FACEP (Moderator); Torree M. McGowan, MD, FACEP; Maria E. Moreira, MD, FACEP
- Working as a Female in the ED: Coffee House Chat - Diane M. Birnbaumer, MD, FACEP; Vonzella A. Bryant, MD, FACEP; Arlene Chung, MD, FACEP; Tarlan Hedayati, MD; Starr Knight, MD