In part 1 of a 2 part series, Dr. Losonczy discusses Proning , one of two tools to keep in mind when caring for critically ill COVID patients who are profoundly hypoxemic.
This MicroED video was funded in part by a cooperative agreement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (grant number 1 NU50CK000570). The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is an agency within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The contents of this resource center do not necessarily represent the policy of CDC or HHS, and should not be considered an endorsement by the Federal Government.
Faculty: Lia Losonczy, MD MPH FACEP
- Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesia & Critical Care Medicine
- The George Washington University Medical Center
- Program Director, Health Equity and Social Emergency Medicine Fellowship
- Chair, International Federation for Emergency Medicine Critical Care Special Interest Group
- Medical Student Clerkship Director, Critical Care AI