ACEP recognizes that there is an urgent need to provide education around COVID-19. Therefore we have created a free CME collection to help you manage COVID-19 patients while earning 3.5 credits.
Free access to ACEP eCME does require a user account, and once created you will have direct access to these materials. Or, if you are an existing member, simply sign-in to access.
The bundle includes five lectures designed to help participants manage patients in the ED who present with symptoms related to COVID-19. It focuses on telemedicine; different types of ventilators, settings, and management of patients on ventilators; care of critical patients who require ICU care when the ICU is full; respiratory therapy and the pathophysiology and pharmacological management of acute decompensated heart failure
- Telemedicine Crash Course
Judd Hollander, MD, FACEP
- Ventilator Management: Where's the Easy Button?
Peter M. Deblieux, MD, FACEP
- The ICU is Not Ready for Your Critical Patient, Are You?
Michael E. Winters, MD, FACEP
- Acute Decompensated Heart Failure: Time Critical Interventions
Amal Mattu, MD, FACEP
- Respiratory Failure Made Ridiculously Simple
Haney Mallemat, MD