For those of you working for Envision Healthcare, we recognize you’re likely facing unprecedented disruption and uncertainty. We don’t pretend to understand the toll this may take on you, your family, your colleagues — but we do want you to know that ACEP is here for you.
Whatever your circumstances, we want to offer quick access to ACEP resources that might provide some support in the coming days, weeks, and months.
- You may have questions about your insurance risk, so reach out to ACEP’s insurance partner to get your questions answered.
- Don’t forget, you have a members-only discount (just $15 a year) to pose questions to a lawyer if you’re reviewing a noncompete or an exit package.
- There are resources for charting your own course if you’re interested in forming an independent group.
- Make sure to self-care by utilizing three free counseling or coaching sessions for planning your next steps.
- If you’re transitioning a contract, we have some tips you may find handy.
- Some of you may be looking for a new position. Our vetted job board offers opportunities all around the country.
- ACEP leaders can also help with CV reviews; just email us at email@example.com.
- If you’re considering an offer, our checklist will help you ask the right questions to negotiate the best employment contract.
If you need support, ACEP stands ready. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share details and let us know how we can help.