So you missed ACEP21 - no problem, we got you covered!
With Virtual ACEP21, you get the education you missed and earn up to 209.75 CME hours for 3 years.
- Access courses with synchronized video, slides and audio, downloadable PDFs, and more
- Watch anywhere, anytime with your computer or mobile device
Virtual ACEP21 Pricing:
CME Credit Statement
The American College of Emergency Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this Other activity (blended virtual conference) for a maximum of 233.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Credit will be awarded upon successful completion of each individual course up to 209.75 credit hours.
- On-demand courses are available until October 24, 2024.
- CME Certificates will reflect "ACEP21 Scientific Assembly" with a sub-title of the individual course name.