The 2019 conference will take place at the
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H St NW
LAC Price: $309 single/double per night plus taxes and fees.
Online Reservations: Coming Soon
ACEP’s block of rooms sell out quickly.
Please be sure to request the group rate for the American College of Emergency Physicians Leadership & Advocacy Conference.
Grand Hyatt Washington is conveniently located in the Penn Quarter neighborhood of downtown Washington, DC. A variety of public transportation options from nearby airports are available to and from our hotel, including convenient DC Metro access from our lobby.
From Ronald Reagan National Airport
- Super Shuttle - No advance reservations required. Super Shuttles are located at Ground Transportation. A Super Shuttle representative is onsite during regular business hours. After hours, call 1-800-258-3826. Cost: $10 per person, one-way.
- DC Metro - Take the Blue Line to Metro Center station. Follow 11th Street exit to the lobby of Grand Hyatt Washington hotel. Cost: $2.10, per person, one-way. DC Metro fare is subject to change.
- Taxi - Taxis are available outside airport terminals. Grand Hyatt Washington is located approximately 15 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: $12 to $15, one-way.
From Dulles International Airport
- Super Shuttle - Advance reservations not required. Super Shuttle stops are located on the Ground Transportation level roadway outside the Main Terminal at Dulles International Airport. Shuttles operate on demand. Cost: $38, per person, one-way.
- Taxi - Taxis are available on the lower level of the Main Terminal. Wheelchair-accessible minibuses are available. Grand Hyatt Washington is located approximately 40 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: $50 to $60, one-way.
- Private car service - Please contact Grand Hyatt Washington concierge to make arrangements for private luxury car service to our DC metro area hotel.
From Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Super Shuttle - Super Shuttle is located at Ground Transportation. No reservations needed. Cost: $45, per person, one-way.
- Taxi - Find taxis outside Baggage Claim. Grand Hyatt Washington is 50 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: approximately $60-$70, one-way.
- Private car service - Contact the concierge at Grand Hyatt Washington to make arrangements for private luxury car service.
Close to Capitol Hill
Spacious Meeting Rooms
Great Room Rate
One Block from METRO