The conference will take place at the Grand Hyatt Washington
Address: 1000 H Street NW, Washington, D.C., United States, 20001
Phone: (202) 582-1234
Price: $199 single/double per night plus taxes and fees.
Reservations: Call (202) 582-1234 and be sure to request the group rate for the American College of Emergency Physicians Leadership & Advocacy Conference.
ACEP’s block of rooms sells out quickly. Please be sure to request the group rate for the American College of Emergency Physicians Leadership & Advocacy Conference.
If you need additional assistance, please contact us at 877-803-7534 or click here to find contact information by Region.
Hotel COVID-19 Safety Measures
The safety and wellbeing of guests and colleagues are always a top priority. In light of COVID-19 and for precautionary measures, the following services and facilities will be impacted.
• Unavailable until further notice - Bar Service
• Limited service available – Foodservice
• Face coverings – Required in hotel indoor public areas and when moving around in areas
• Government mandate - This location may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place including national, local, and health advisories and requirements. Learn more.
Care & Cleanliness Commitment
Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt recently announced a multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to further enhance its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind.
Some specific health and safety measures currently in place at Grand Hyatt Washington include:
· Colleague certification and training for hygiene and cleanliness
· Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms, and shared spaces
· Contactless housekeeping services on request only
· Instant access to your guest room with Hyatt Mobile Entry
· Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel in both public areas and employee areas and entrances including:
-All facility points of entrance
-Lobby elevator banks
-Hotel colleague entrances
-Departmental or hub locations
-All check-in stations
· Upgraded HVAC system filtration to the highest protection to include filtering bacteria and viruses (MERV-13 rating) in an effort to ensure enhanced air quality and frequent HVAC coil disinfecting
· Protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues to be changed frequently
· Social distancing guidance in public areas throughout the hotel
Know Before You Go:
Please be aware of the latest updates on hotel services and operations:
· Front Door Hotel Entrance: From 11:00 PM – 6:00 AM daily, the front doors to the Hotel will be locked to ensure only registered guests are able to enter. Registered guests should be prepared with their guest room key to gain access to the hotel during these hours.
· Housekeeping: At this time, we appreciate our guests may prefer the opportunity to limit potential contact points with others in their space. As such, Grand Hyatt Washington is adjusting standard daily guestroom housekeeping services to provide contactless service on request only. Elite members will be asked their preference at check-in and all rooms will be serviced automatically on the 4th night of the stay. All requests must be made by noon for same-day service. Please know that periodic safety and wellbeing checks in guestrooms will still occur.
· Starbucks Reserve: Starbucks Reserve is open during limited hours from 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Mobile ordering through the Starbucks app is available and encouraged.
· Cure Bar & Bistro, Cabinet Restaurant and In-Room Meal Delivery: While the full restaurant and menus are not available, we are pleased to offer a “Grab and Go” selection that has been carefully prepared by our chef. Breakfast will be available from 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM. Dinner will be available from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Menus are available at the Front Desk or by dialing 0 from your guest room phone. Grand Club® is temporarily closed for everyone's health. You can still book Club Access rooms.
· Fitness Center: We recognize maintaining a regular fitness and exercise routine is often an integral part of our guests’ stays, and our fitness center remains open 24/7 during this time. We have restricted access to certain equipment to all for social distancing, and have increased cleaning services throughout the day.
· FedEx Office Business Center: The FedEx Office Business Center has resumed operations, and is open from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. The FedEx office is located on level 1B.
The Hyatt has implemented a contactless (SMS) valet system. Traditional valet parking is not available at this time. The self-parking garage can be accessed on 10th Street NW between H and G Streets.
Self-Parking is available as well. The garage can be accessed on 10th Street NW between H and G streets.
Please note there are no in-and-out privileges in the self-parking garage, and self-parking cannot be charged to your guestroom.
Metro Access: Metro Center Station is not accessible through the hotel lobby at this time. Guests arriving by Metro should exit the Metro Center Station at 11th Street, use the escalators to go up to H Street, and enter the hotel through the front doors.
We are closing following the hotel's safety measures and policies and will provide updates as necessary. You can also view the hotel's policies on their website.
Grand Hyatt Washington is conveniently located in the Penn Quarter neighborhood of downtown Washington, DC. A variety of public transportation options from nearby airports are available to and from our hotel, including convenient DC Metro access from our lobby.
From Ronald Reagan National Airport
- DC Metro - Take the Blue Line to Metro Center station. Follow the 11th Street exit to the lobby of Grand Hyatt Washington hotel. Cost: $2.10, per person, one-way. DC Metro fare is subject to change.
- Taxi - Taxis are available outside airport terminals. Grand Hyatt Washington is located approximately 15 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: $12 to $15, one-way.
From Dulles International Airport
- Taxi - Taxis are available on the lower level of the Main Terminal. Wheelchair-accessible minibusses are available. Grand Hyatt Washington is located approximately 40 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: $50 to $60, one-way.
- Private car service - Please contact Grand Hyatt Washington concierge to make arrangements for private luxury car service to our DC metro area hotel.
From Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Taxi - Find taxis outside Baggage Claim. Grand Hyatt Washington is 50 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: approximately $60-$70, one-way.
- Private car service - Contact the concierge at Grand Hyatt Washington to make arrangements for a private luxury car service.