The conference will take place at the Grand Hyatt Washington
Address: 1000 H Street NW, Washington, D.C., United States, 20001
Phone: (202) 582-1234
Price: 2023 pricing will be available in the fall
Reservations: Call (202) 582-1234 and be sure to request the group rate for the American College of Emergency Physicians Leadership & Advocacy Conference.
ACEP’s block of rooms sells out quickly. Please be sure to request the group rate for the American College of Emergency Physicians Leadership & Advocacy Conference.
The Hyatt has implemented a contactless (SMS) valet system. Traditional valet parking is not available at this time. The self-parking garage can be accessed on 10th Street NW between H and G Streets.
Self-Parking is available as well. The garage can be accessed on 10th Street NW between H and G streets.
Please note there are no in-and-out privileges in the self-parking garage, and self-parking cannot be charged to your guestroom.
Metro Access: Metro Center Station is not accessible through the hotel lobby at this time. Guests arriving by Metro should exit the Metro Center Station at 11th Street, use the escalators to go up to H Street, and enter the hotel through the front doors.
We are closing following the hotel's safety measures and policies and will provide updates as necessary. You can also view the hotel's policies on their website.
Grand Hyatt Washington is conveniently located in the Penn Quarter neighborhood of downtown Washington, DC. A variety of public transportation options from nearby airports are available to and from our hotel, including convenient DC Metro access from our lobby.
From Ronald Reagan National Airport
- DC Metro - Take the Blue Line to Metro Center station. Follow the 11th Street exit to the lobby of Grand Hyatt Washington hotel. Cost: $2.10, per person, one-way. DC Metro fare is subject to change.
- Taxi - Taxis are available outside airport terminals. Grand Hyatt Washington is located approximately 15 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: $12 to $15, one-way.
From Dulles International Airport
- Taxi - Taxis are available on the lower level of the Main Terminal. Wheelchair-accessible minibusses are available. Grand Hyatt Washington is located approximately 40 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: $50 to $60, one-way.
- Private car service - Please contact Grand Hyatt Washington concierge to make arrangements for private luxury car service to our DC metro area hotel.
From Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Taxi - Find taxis outside Baggage Claim. Grand Hyatt Washington is 50 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: approximately $60-$70, one-way.
- Private car service - Contact the concierge at Grand Hyatt Washington to make arrangements for a private luxury car service.