Live and On-Demand
COVID-19 has prevented an in-person Leadership & Advocacy Conference this year, but critical policy issues like surprise billing won't wait - so the ACEP Young Physicians Section and EMRA Health Policy Primer is adapting into a virtual format.
Live Streaming: April 26 | 3 pm - 5 pm EST
Register for free, for 2 live, dynamic presentations:
- Is the Solution to Health Care Coverage Public or Private? Heavy hitters Dennis Hsieh, MD, JD, Kyle Fischer, MD, MPH, and Jordan Warchol, MD, MPH, debate the best way to bridge the gap in coverage. Tune in at 3 pm Eastern time.
- The Politics of Policy: Theresa Tran, MD, MBA, joins POLITICO reporter Rachel Roubein, congressional health policy advisor Elizabeth Allen, and political consultant Rodney Whitlock, PhD, to discuss how to build and leverage relationships, identify the important players in health policy politics, and more. Tune in at 4 pm Eastern time.
Virtual Lectures On-Demand
We are working to put together the on-demand lectures. Click here for access to these lectures. These pre-recorded sessions will be posted ahead of the Live Streaming event.
- Health Policy 101 with Angela Cai, MD, MBA, and Puneet Gupta, MD, FACEP
- How a Bill Becomes a Law (CleavonMD's take on Schoolhouse Rock)
- 5 separate Drop the Mic lectures on MACRA, Psychiatric Boarding, Balance Billing, X Waivers, and Advocacy in Action