Learn and explore!
Learn important clinical updates from your colleagues. Explore new tools and devices to help make your practice easier. And lift your heart as we collectively take the time to celebrate emergency medicine’s achievements at this year’s annual meeting.
This immersive, interactive experience stretches the boundaries of what typical medical conferences offer. ACEP22 is the place to gain the knowledge that you can immediately put into practice.
ACEP22 curriculum will consist of clinical, as well as essential practice and risk management courses to aid in your day-to-day practice. World-class faculty, fast-paced education, flexible scheduling – paired with networking, policy development, and new technology in one convenient, safe space.
- Abdominal Disorders
- Airway, Anesthesia, Analgesia
- Career Advancement Through Teaching
- Critical Care
- Dermatologic Disorders
- ED Management
- Emergency Imaging
- Head & Neck Disorders
- Health Policy
- Hematologic Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Maintenance of Certification
- Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders
- Neurologic Disorders
- New Technology
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Pediatric Disorders
- Prehospital / Disaster Medicine
- Professional Skills
- Pulmonary Disorders
- Risk Management and ED Law
- Toxicology & Environmental Disorders
- Urologic & OBGYN Disorders
Who can you expect to meet at ACEP22?
Thousands of emergency medicine professionals from around the globe will gather this year to attend ACEP22, the premier event in the specialty. No matter your role, ACEP22 has the education you need to keep you ahead of the game.
- Emergency Physicians
- Medical Students
- Emergency Department Medical Directors
- Hospital Administrators
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Why should you attend ACEP22?
At ACEP22 renew your commitment to patient care with evidence-based CME. ACEP22 is time to focus on what is important to you - your patients, and your practice. Be inspired by your emergency medicine colleagues, and return to the ED ready to inspire others.
- Get excited about the future of emergency medicine.
- Learn how to make a difference and improve our specialty
- Be a part of the EM family
- Earn CME