Level Up Your Skills with the
ACEP/CORD Teaching Fellowship
Gain skills and knowledge to become an effective and productive medical educator with this EM-focused conference.
The ACEP/CORD Teaching Fellowship is a multi-part event that includes two intense weeks of learning and a mentored project in between the Summer and Spring phases.
Phase I focuses on
- curricular design
- learning theories
- teaching methods (flipped classroom, bedside, small group, and large group, and procedural skills)
- medical student education leadership
- multi-media educational technology
Phase II focuses on
- becoming an EM leader
- developing your niche
- EM career success
Discover how to take your skills to the next level at the ACEP/CORD Teaching Fellowship - the premier course for EM faculty and fellows.
- Experience intensive, small-group exposure to the fundamentals of medical education
- Learn from passionate educators with more than 30 years of experience
- Participate in hands-on, active learning while bonding with other emerging EM education leaders
All participants must have completed residency.
Registration is limited - Classes fill rapidly on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™