1-Hour Webinar Available on Time-Sensitive Reimbursement and Coding Topics!
Registration for the webinars is now closed. Please check back soon for the 2020 webinar offerings.
Attendance at ACEP's Reimbursement and Coding conferences is not required, but those who attend the conference receive the webinars at a discounted rate.
You must be registered 2 hours prior to the webinar time. At 11:00 am CST, the day of the webinar, registration will no longer be available.
Cost for each webinar: ACEP Member - $155 / Non-Member - $175 / Conference Attendee - $95
Webinars are presented by Michael A. Granovsky, MD, CPC, FACEP, Chair of ACEP's Reimbursement and Coding Conferences.
May 21, 2019 │ 1:00 pm CST
- Late breaking regulatory guidance on documentation for teaching physicians working with residents and students
- News on the CMS Target Probe and Educate (TPE) Audits
- A discussion on recently proposed changes to the documentation guidelines and the potential impact on future ED E/M reimbursement
- An update on state activity related to Medicaid expansion
- News about payer attacks to the Prudent Layperson standard, when downcoding or denying ED claims
- An update on the 2019 Quality Program
Industry Updates. The American College of Emergency Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.