PEERprep for Programs gives emergency medicine program directors an all-in-one solution for maximizing resident confidence and readiness on ABEM's In-Training and Qualifying exams.
- Earn CME hours by using PEERprep
- Challenge emergency medicine residents with high-quality ABEM-style questions
- Monitor and strengthen residents’ progress with a state-of-the-art dashboard and analytics system
- Apply robust remediation tools to help underperforming learners
- Use simulated exams to help residents train for the actual ABEM exam experience
*PEERprep for Programs Premium includes the FULL CATALOG of ACEP's online education.
Why PEERprep for Programs is the most trusted EM board prep today
The most rigorous EM board prep questions available
PEERprep includes 1,100+ core content questions that have been thoroughly reviewed and updated by practicing emergency physicians—more questions added continually.
Powerful yet easy-to-use dashboard
Keep tabs on learners’ progress by individual, group, topic, or other criteria you specify. Spot underperformers or weak topic areas, and generate reports to see how your program’s success rates compare to those of others.
Extensive remediation resources save you time
PEERprep includes a full range of content to help struggling learners get back on track. Select from online courses, meeting lectures, topic-based self-assessments, podcasts, and more. Simply assign to learners and then check back on their progress—it’s that easy.
High-impact visuals enable better retention
PEERprep includes 650+ detailed and colorful images, infographics, illustrations, stepped procedures, and tables to enable residents to engage with material in a way that improves study engagement and retention for exams—more added continually.
Rapid review questions that cover key learning points
PEERprep includes 550+ key point review questions in fill-in-the-blank format that allow you to rapidly review the most important takeaways from each item—more questions added continually.
Create custom quizzes to strengthen weak areas
EM residents can build quizzes that specifically address their needs. Confidence levels in answers are noted so that follow-up quizzes can focus on areas that need improvement.
More reasons PEERprep is the gold standard for EM board prep
- Pause, exit, and return to any point in any simulated exam or quiz
- See questions answered correctly, incorrectly, or guessed on, etc. all on one page
- Mobile-friendly interface for phone or tablet
Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM