PEERcert+ Advanced Ultrasound
PEERcert+ Advanced Ultrasound from ACEP is designed specifically to meet your FPD needs, using PEER's premier prep standards.
- Challenge yourself with the most ABEM exam-style questions—written and edited by leading ultrasound experts
- Study the high-quality explanations so that you learn from both the correct and incorrect answer choices
- Level up with practice exams and quizzes to instill confidence
- Review numerous image- and video-based ultrasounds, along with quick study aid infographics
- Personalize your study and complete at your own pace
- Earn CME credit as you go
- Study on the go with the new ACEP PEER mobile app
Price for a 1-year subscription:
PEERcert+ Advanced Ultrasound includes questions mapped to the core content with high-yield questions and answers covering a wide array of ultrasound applications. All answers have detailed explanations and unique learning points, allowing you to learn from both the correct and incorrect choices. You also have access to First Aid Kits as quick references for learning and test taking. PEERcert+ Advanced Ultrasound is focused on helping you prepare for the AEMUS exam while also helping to improve patient care through ultrasound.
– Michael Gottlieb, MD, FACEP, Editor-in-Chief, PEERcert+ Advanced Ultrasound
Review high-quality questions with detailed feedback and nearly 300 supporting ultrasound images, infographics, and videos.
- See how your answers compare to your peers
- Study relevant imagery and videos in tandem with answer explanations
- Review the most important take-away points
- Learn more on each topic with the most relevant references
- Rate confidence levels of answers, so you can follow up with quizzes focused on areas for improvement
- Take notes or bookmark specific questions to review later
Correct Answer Explanation
Incorrect Answer Explanations
Navigate the easy-to-use dashboard.
- Quiz yourself with 100 core content questions divided into content areas that match the core curriculum for advanced EM ultrasonography
- Explore the First Aid Kit library with nearly 300 ultrasound images, infographics, and videos
- Prepare with ready-to-go 50-question simulated exams to practice your timing and pace for the real exam
- Drill the most important concepts with customized quizzes of any length and any mix of topics you choose
- Pause, exit, and return to any point by viewing your quiz and exam history
Approved for 8 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM