E-QUAL 2019 Wrap Up!
The Emergency Quality Network ended the year with engaging over 1,000 EDs nationwide in the learning collaboratives. Across all E-QUAL collaboratives over 2,500 Improvement Activity credits were earned for the CMS Quality Payment Program for 2019.
Top five IAs earned
- Use of decision support and standardized treatment protocols
- Measurement and improvement at the practice and panel level
- Implementation of formal QI methods or practice improvement processes
- Leadership Engagement in practice improvement
- Engage patients and families in a system of care
To celebrate success, the E-QUAL Network developed the E-QUAL Honor Roll to recognize emergency departments which have completed participation in an E-QUAL learning collaborative for exceptional performance. Over 100 ED sites made the 2019 E-QUAL Honor Roll. Visit the E-QUAL Honor Roll page to see the recently awarded 2019 sites!
ACEP received recognition from the 2019 Architecture of High Value Health Care National Conference with a first-place award in the Optimization of patient care setting or improving discharge transitions. Visit the E-QUAL website for view the abstract and presentation.
|2020 Collaborative||Enrollment Deadline|
|Opioid Initiative Wave III||March 18, 2020|
|Stroke Initiative Wave INew||April 19, 2020|
By participating in an E-QUAL learning collaborative your ED site can:
- Earn IA credit for MIPS
- Receive Real-Time Benchmarking
- Access to toolkits
- Free eCME
- Earn ABEM MOC credit
Nalani Tarrant, MPH, PMP
Director, Quality Collaboratives, Data and Quality Measuree