Once the conference ends, you will be able to claim your CME from the live event by following the directions below.
- Go to ACEP's CME Tracker, by clicking the button above.
- After you log in, you will select “ACEP20 Unconventional” in the Claim CME Credit section.
- Simply enter the number of hours claimed, then click “Add to Transcript”.
- When prompted you can print the certificate. You can always return to the site later and reprint your certificate.
CME will be provided in 2 phases as it is accredited as a blended event.
- Courses held on October 26-29 during the live course times can be claimed immediately following the conclusion of the event, commensurate with your participation. The live portion of the event has a maximum of 22 hours of credits.
- CME Certificates will reflect "ACEP20 Unconventional"
- Credit will be awarded upon successful completion of each individual course up to 254 credit hours. On-demand courses are available until October 25, 2023.
- CME Certificates will reflect "ACEP20 Unconventional" with a sub-title of the individual course name.