Responsible for documenting operational requirements and standard operating procedures, while recommending changes as necessary. Implement and maintain internal controls, processes, and procedures. Interact and participate with all business units to ensure integrity of systems that impacts all enterprise processes as well as evaluate and recommend process improvements.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements Business Analysis Principles.
- Prepares and analyzes complex processes & data and communicates Business Analysis concepts to technical and non-technical partners.
- Manages resources to ensure knowledge, exposure, and contribution are optimized
- Ensures proper change management processes are followed in a compliance environment by documenting and validating data flows
- Establishes level of service standards and operating procedures for overall system availability and individual system components
- Engages as systems Subject Matter Expert to support business development as needed
- Supports and manages change efforts, innovative approaches in problem solving, plans direction for work group to tie in with organizational goals
- Works with the Operational and Accounting teams to evaluate and execute systems implementation processes, policies and standards, as well as producing and executing on training of associates.
- Oversees and consults on the implementation of processes and procedures to minimize the risk to data integrity as well as define remediation plans to mitigate known data risks
Relationships and Contacts
All ACEP staff
ACEP members, committees and chapters as requested
Required Education and Experience
- BS, or MS in computer science, with experience in Business & Process Analysis
- One to two years of experience in Business Analysis principles and practices
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with peers in the company and building interdependent planning, execution, and feedback loops
- Experience reporting on important milestones, developments, and projects that affect the business in terms understandable to the business
- Experience managing numerous complex tasks simultaneously
- Solid knowledge of Data Modelling & Process Modelling concepts
- Experience effectively communicating with all levels of the organization, clearly expressing ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing to effectively handle sensitive issues and facilitate critical interactions
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail and follow up
- Excellent prioritization skills and the ability to handle multiple job duties in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience developing in an Agile/Scrum environment
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits package, retirement plan and more.
If you have any questions, please contact us.