||Communications & Marketing
||Execute print and digital marketing efforts to increase revenue generation of ACEP products, resources and meetings. Perform analytics on success, overall and tactical. Identify new products, revenue-generating programs and strategies and promote to ACEP members, customers and partners.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct outreach to physician groups to promote ACEP products, membership, meetings and CEDR.
- Execute direct mail, under the direction of supervisor, to support and enhance ACEP products and meetings.
- Support digital marketing efforts to promote and sell ACEP’s products, membership and meetings. Identify trends in emergency medicine market and consistently monitor competitors. Analyze data, make changes and pursue new markets.
- Work with educational products team to maintain and grow sales on ACEP Bookstore Website, Amazon store and Amazon Affiliate Program, and other sales pages on acep.org.
- Work with various staff members to plan for and manage the ACEP exhibit spaces onsite at ACEP conferences and representing ACEP at other conferences.
- Manage relationships with ACEP bookstore partners to increase sales and revenue.
- Provide weekly marketing campaign statistics and sales and subscription reports to Senior leadership and Executive staff. Analyze the effectiveness of promotions and adjust campaigns accordingly based on user data, subscriber feedback and campaign results.
- Work with supervisor to monitor budgets for areas of responsibility; maintain copies of royalty agreements, monitor royalty payments, and resolve discrepancies.
- Collaborate with Corporate Development, CEDR and other ACEP departments to strengthen communications and marketing efforts. Offer marketing guidance when needed.
- Build and maintain relationships with publishers and vendors; remain knowledgeable about new products and tools available to the emergency medicine specialty.
- Attend education and/or business conferences as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Relationships and Contacts
|Senior Marketing Manager, Member Communications and Marketing
|Educational Products and Meetings, CEDR, Corporate Development, Emergency Medicine Residents’ Association, Finance, Member Care Center, Staff Services, Technology Services
Publishers and other product wholesale vendors, including members; list brokers, printers, mailing services; warehouse/fulfillment vendor; exhibitors; application developers; Annals publisher
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent related experience
- Three to five years’ experience in product marketing, preferably in health care education.
- Three to five years’ experience in direct mail marketing, digital marketing and marketing analytics
- Experience balancing and monitoring project budgets
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Web applications
- CRM experience, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics
Other Desired Qualifications
- Publishing, advertising, customer service, or retail management experience
- Association management experience
- SEO/SEM and Google Analytics experience
- Web content editing experience
- Self-starter, able to make independent decision
- Service oriented
- Well organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits package, retirement plan and more.
If you have any questions or would like to send your resume, contact us here.