ACEP's annual meeting is not only the world's largest emergency medicine education event but the best place for networking and connecting to some of the most respected and known educators in the world. The ACEP annual meeting engages attendees across continents drawing a large, diverse group of attendees. By virtue of its size, ACEP21 will feature more than 8,000 emergency medicine professionals and hours of intensive education.
COVID-19 Protocols and Policies for International Attendees:
- Proof of being fully vaccinated with one of the 7 vaccines approved by the World Health Organization.
- Proof of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of departure from your home country.
- Masks will be required at all times.
- Social distancing protocols will be honored.
- Daily health screening surveys will be used and testing will be available.
- Vaccinated spouses or other family members, age 12 and over, may attend events after showing proof. Because they are not currently eligible for COVID vaccines, children ages 11 and younger will not be able to attend ACEP events in Boston.
- Unless there are changes from the public health officials, this is our path forward.
Take these steps to help you plan your trip:
- Request your Letter of Invitation for your travel visa - Review Visa Information
- Make your travel arrangements
- Book your hotel accommodations with ACEP’s official housing partner, onPeak
- Get your Boston, MA visitor planning essentials
- Register for ACEP21
International Travel to the US
For current information on USA border and customs requirements, visit the following:
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)
- U.S. Department of State
- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI)
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection
Most banks are also able to exchange currencies.
Currency Exchange Converter
ACEP Section on International Emergency Medicine
Click here if you are interested in joining ACEP's Section on International Emergency Medicine
Countries Represented by Past Attendees
ACEP’s annual meeting has grown to become a global event, welcoming attendees from every corner of the globe! Past attendees have come from:
Republic of Korea