Explore health disparities with author Ibram X. KendiLearn More
See why ACEP20 is so unconventionalGet a sneak peek
Examine happiness With Dr. Laurie SantosDiscover More
Less than $1.80 per CME hour, Courses available for 3 yearsLearn More
Get COVID-19 updates from Dr. Anthony FauciLearn More
Learn from the EM Experts On COVID, Cardio & MorePreview the Courses
The World Needs Us, We Need Each Other - You Need ACEP20!
The world's largest EM conference will be this year's must-attend online experience - Oct. 26-29. It's been quite a year - now is the time to come together more than ever before to feel the connections, lift up each other, and learn as much as we can to continue to kick ass as emergency physicians!
This next-gen event allows you to:
- Choose from multiple live courses each day
- Earn 250+ of on-demand CME hours
- Access the courses for three years
- Ask live questions with the faculty & each other
- Use private video chat to connect with friends, new & old
- Network and mingle at job fairs & social events
- Customize your schedule to flex with your needs
- Get the science with Research Forum presentations
- Hear speakers from around the globe in the international track
- Keep your life in balance with a wellness track
- Interact with simulation labs and demos
- Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.™
Hands-down the best in terms of learning what’s new and current in emergency medicine
Great speakers and presenters ... very short and concise presentations with good resources
The BEST conference for emergency physicians in ALL levels from senior attendings to students
ACEP is always a great event to learn, catch-up with colleagues and network ... truly top-notch
Meet some of our Speakers
Content You Need
Multiple tracks, including more than 10 COVID-related courses – all current as of October.
Plus, coping & wellness activities along with celebrations of our specialty’s successes.
Flexibility You Want
Several hours of live CME courses presented each day, so you can set your own schedule that works with your shifts and home life.
Plus, hundreds of on-demand courses & events.
Connections You Desire
Interact with other emergency physicians throughout the event.
From live Q&A with our rock-star faculty to virtual cooking demos with celebrities, it’s so much more than a convention.