Financial success and effective group leadership will require in-depth knowledge of optimal coding, maximum compliance, and the development of strategies to confront the latest reimbursement challenges. Now, more than ever, is the time to get informed and gain the tools to safeguard your group’s financial future.
ACEP's Reimbursement and Coding conferences will provide you with those tools.
Reimbursement: Trends and Strategies in Emergency Medicine
Reimbursement course topics include:
- Managed care contract negotiation strategies
- Strategies for prospering in the next wave of health care reform
- The current year's Medicare Fee Schedule
Plus, Optional Session: Introduction to Emergency Department Coding
Working through case studies, participants will:
- Review the basic rules applied to coding ED E/M services
- Determine the impact of medical decision making while coding specially chosen ED records
Advanced Procedure Coding for Emergency Medicine
Coding course topics include:
- Updates CPT and ICD-10
- The Latest Coding News
- Advanced Coding and Controversial Issues