The Must Attend Event For All
Pediatric Emergency Care Providers
The Advanced Pediatric Emergency Medicine Assembly is the must attend event for anyone caring for emergency department pediatric patients. From pediatric emergency physicians to health care providers engaged in the practice of pediatric emergency medicine, this conference provides the most comprehensive pediatric emergency education for a wide range of specialists.
- Emergency Physicians
- Emergency Nurses/Nurse Practitioners
- Family Medicine Physicians
- Physician Assistants
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellows
- Pediatric Emergency Nurses/Nurse Practitioners
- Pediatric Emergency Physicians
- Residents in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Pediatrics
- Other Healthcare Providers engaged in the practice of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
No matter what your role is, the Advanced Pediatric Emergency Medicine Assembly has the education you need to turn the most challenging pediatric emergencies into the most rewarding ones.