Power your program with PEER
Add more value to your residents’ EM education with PEER. Monitor their performance and prepare them for their ABEM exams and EM career.
+ 71 Seats
Try PEER for Residency Programs FREE for 30 days and get plugged in!
All you have to do is enroll today and plug in to the power of PEER — the gold standard for EM content review and assessment. For a limited time, we're offering free access for 30 days to help residency programs meet the challenge of social-distance learning. We’ll set up your dashboard account, and you and your faculty can start creating and assigning tests right away.
PEER for Residency Programs supplements your curriculum — it’s easy to create tests tied to whatever content you’re covering and assign them to residents in groups or individually. The dashboard lets you monitor their performance at a glance and see where you need to remediate, helping your residents perform better on the In-Training and Qualifying exams.
Why should I choose PEER for Residency Programs?
- It immediately adds value to your curriculum for less than $100 per resident.
- With the PEER dashboard, you gain valuable insights into how well each of your residents understands the content covered in your program and where knowledge gaps — if any — exist.
- You get access to all current PEER content and all new content published during your subscription term.
- No one — no organization, publisher, or question bank developer — has more experience with board prep or has been creating exam prep tools in EM longer than PEER.
- Our questions are peer-reviewed by multiple medical editors to ensure quality and rigor.
- PEER questions are "closest to the boards," giving your residents the best possible simulation of the questions on the real exam.
- You can include your faculty for the same deeply discounted price offered to your residents.
Quote from Mary Jo Wagner to go here- Mary Jo Wagner, MD, FACEP
Tremendous value does not mean tremendously expensive. ACEP developed PEER for Residency Programs to be used by all residency programs, which means affordability is a priority. No matter the size of your program, we have a price that will work for you! See our pricing information above.
It’s not just for residents — you and your faculty can use PEER and earn CME credit.
As a PEER dashboard administrator, you can assign “seats” to faculty at the same cost as adding a resident. Anyone with a seat — including faculty and administrators — can access all content and CME credit that a PEER subscription provides. Earn up to 150 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits™ and study for your own ConCert exam.