Power your program with PEER
Add more value to your residents’ EM education with PEER. Monitor their performance and prepare them for their ABEM exams and EM career.
+ 71 Seats
Get plugged in.
All you have to do is enroll today and plug in to the power of PEER — the gold standard for EM content review and assessment. We’ll set up your dashboard account, and you and your faculty can start creating and assigning tests right away.
PEER for Residency Programs supplements your curriculum — it’s easy to create tests tied to whatever content you’re covering and assign them to residents in groups or individually. The dashboard lets you monitor their performance at a glance and see where you need to remediate. And it helps you help them do better on the In-Training and Qualifying exams.
“Why should I go with PEER for Residency Programs?”
- It immediately adds value to your curriculum for less than $100 per resident.
- With the PEER dashboard, you gain valuable insights into how well each of your residents understands the content covered in your program and where knowledge gaps — if any — exist.
- You get access to all the current PEER content and all the new content published during your subscription term.
- No one — no organization, publisher, or Qbank developer — has more experience with board prep or has been creating exam prep tools in EM longer than PEER.
- PEER questions are "closest to the boards," giving your residents the best possible simulation of the questions they'll have to answer on the real exam.
- You can include your faculty for the same deeply discounted price offered to your residents.
Quote from Mary Jo Wagner to go here- Mary Jo Wagner, MD, FACEP
Tremendous value does not mean tremendously expensive. ACEP developed PEER for Residency Programs to be used by all residency programs, which means affordability is a priority. No matter the size of your program, we have a price that will work for you! See our pricing information above.
It’s not just for residents — you and your faculty can use PEER and earn CME credit.
As a PEER dashboard administrator, you can assign “seats” to faculty at the same cost as adding a resident. Anyone with a seat — including faculty and administrators — can access all content and CME credit that a PEER subscription provides. Earn up to 150 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit(s)™ and study for your own ConCert exam.