Become a PEER hot spot leader
Get involved. Make a difference. Get paid.
PEER Writing Hot Spots
Become an author, editor, or hot spot leader and get paid for your contribution to the PEER Team. We’re creating writing hot spots at emergency medicine residency programs across the country to improve patient care and medical education by increasing the total number of top-quality PEER questions. Sign up to learn how we’re transforming PEER into a more engaging, visual, and useful learning experience.
Participating Residency Programs
- Cook County Hospital
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso
- The Brigham and Women’s/Massachusetts General Hospital Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency
- University of California Los Angeles David Geffen School of Medicine
- University of California San Diego School of Medicine
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of Michigan Medical School
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- University of Utah School of Medicine
Join the PEER Team today!
Provide the information below, and we’ll tell you how you can make a difference with PEER.