Asynchronous testimony on all resolutions assigned to a Reference Committee (Resolutions 10-77) is now open to all members. When you view the list of resolutions, you can click on the one of interest to be able to comment. You must be logged in as an ACEP member to comment.
When commenting, please include the following:
- Whether you are commenting on behalf of yourself or your component body (i.e., chapter, section, AACEM, CORD, EMRA, or SAEM).
- Whether you are commenting in support of the resolution, opposed to the resolution, or suggesting an amendment.
- Any additional information to support your position.
- Please keep your comments concise so as to not exceed an equivalent of 2 minutes of oral testimony.
- Please direct all testimony to either the speaker or the Reference Committee Chair. Testimony directed to individuals will be considered out of order.
Comments posted as online testimony are prohibited from being copied and pasted as comments in other forums and/or used in a manner in which the comments could be taken out of context. By participating in this online testimony for the Council meeting, you hereby acknowledge and agree to abide by ACEP’s Meeting Conduct Policy.
Asynchronous testimony will close at noon CT on Thursday, Oct. 14. Comments from the online testimony will be used to develop the preliminary Reference Committee reports. The preliminary reports will be distributed to the Council on Monday, October 18 and will be the starting point for the live Reference Committee debate during the Council meeting in Boston on Saturday, October 23.