ACEP eCME - My Residency Learning Portal
Introducing My Residency Learning Portal
My Residency Learning Portal is a customized, personalized, single entry point for high-quality, EM on-demand education. It offers robust, peer-reviewed content presented by world-renowned educators in Emergency Medicine, and boasts over 850 hours of course selections. Pick existing content and host your own.
Unique to emergency medicine, My Residency Learning Portal not only has the education covering all aspects of the EM model, it’s loaded with time-saving features for program directors, designed to meet Individualized Interactive Instruction (III) requirements, and practice for the in-training exam.
- Unique Learned Modality: Host your own content, or pick specific topics from the 150+ courses available: lectures, webinars, journal articles and podcasts
- Extensive EM Content: Robust and peer reviewed- many courses were featured at ACEP conferences, and all are tied to the EM model
- Diverse Expert Educators: Hear from world-renowned educators—Amal Mattu, MD, FACEP; Marianne-Gausche Hill, MD, FACEP; Scott Weingart, MD, FACEP; Diane Birnbaumer, MD, FACEP; Peter DeBlieux, MD., and the list goes on!
- Easy Navigation: Courses are organized by topic and searchable!
- Reporting Capabilities: Measure performance with the all-new reporting feature! Monitor your resident’s activity and performance in real time through the admin activity notification feature, or simply download each resident’s course completion report. As a bonus, enrolled faculty can earn CME!
- Affordable: No one-size fits all, here. The annual fee structure is based on the size of your program
- Supports Asynchronous Learning: All in one spot. FOAMed tracking, discussion boards, post-tests, and meets the six requirements for Individualized Interactive Instruction (III).
Resident education is evolving; so we created this effective and engaging learning environment that incorporates asynchronous learning and makes your residency program education requirements easier to manage. You get 12 months of unlimited access for your residents and residency faculty— all for one low fee.
So much content! How do you possibly get started? We’re happy to set up a training session with screen-sharing. We’ve also got tutorial videos and a user’s guide. Take a test drive www.acep.org/MyResidencyProgram
- Contact our member services team for payment based on the size of your program
Provide us the participants’ names and e-mail addresses along with your university or program logo so we can personalize your dashboard
Get started today!
You can view the demo or contact us