REGISTRATION FEES & CONFERENCE BENEFITS
ACEP underwrites the majority of expenses for this conference as a member benefit.
ACEP Members take advantage of this great rate and register early.*
|Leadership Day Only
*All registrations must be received by March 11. After March 11, you must register onsite at the higher onsite rate. Note: Be ready to provide your ACEP, SEMPA, or AAENP ID number
Registration Form (.PDF)
ACEP is pleased to provide ACEP members a low rate of $180 and $60 for resident members. Space is limited, so register before March 11 to take advantage of this rate.
Conference Registration Includes:
- Breakfast Monday-Wednesday
- Lunch Monday-Wednesday
- Evening Reception - Tuesday
- Transportation to and from Capitol Hill on Tuesday
- Leadership Day – including CME credit
Full conference registration, less the $75 cancellation fee, is refundable only if submitted in writing firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days prior to the beginning of the conference. Registrations and cancellations received after the 30 day deadline are not refundable. Exceptions will be made for family emergencies and must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. For these instances the full conference registration fee, less the $75 admin fee, will be refunded. You cannot reinstate a registration after you cancel. If you cancel and are entitled to a refund, expect the refund within 30 days. All refunds will be issued back to the original payment type. Cash payments will be refunded by check.
The Return on Your Investment
- Acquire information critical to serving as a leader at the state or national level.
- Identify your role in advancing key issues facing emergency medicine.
- Meet with members of Congress and other key policy makers.
- Understand the elements of conducting successful meetings, projects, and chapter operations.
- Gain skills in media relations, making presentations, and networking for influence.
- Hold one-on-one discussions with ACEP leaders and staff.
- Re-energize your enthusiasm and commitment.