Walter E. Convention Center
Exhibit Hall AB | Booth #1361
Come by this 30’x50’ space in the exhibit hall for physician wellness and wilderness medicine education. The area will feature several activities such as:
- Ongoing medical scenarios created and proctored by WM section members will be performed by attendees. Various settings, illnesses & injuries that are limited only by your imagination!
- Hands-on demonstrations of WM standard and improvisational techniques (splinting, litters, patient packaging, etc.)
- Educational presentations, latest research, and general information sessions on WM topics
- Aerospace medicine presentations
- ACS-COT Stop the Bleed Course
- WM annual photo contest display
- Book signings by prominent WM authors, such as Dr. Paul Auerbach and Dr. Seth Hawkins
- AND a climbing wall!
Sessions and scenarios are to be run entirely by WM sections members on a rotating basis. Some sessions will be augmented by sponsor materials, products, and services.
Cholera, Dizziness at Altitude and Exertional Heat Illness
Chest Pain and Multi-system Trauma
Book Signings Seth C. Hawkins, MD, FACEP, FAEMS, MFAWM
Sunday, October 29 | 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Paul Auerbach, MD, MS, FACEP
Special thanks to Drs. Michael Caudell, Christopher Kang, Lori Weichenthal and Taylor Haston for their vision, leadership and efforts in bringing this new feature to ACEP17!