COVID-19 Protocols & Policies
- All EDDA attendees are required to be fully vaccinated and will be asked to show proof of vaccination each day to enter into the EDDA event space.
- Masks will be required at all times.
- Social distancing protocols will be honored.
- Daily health screening surveys will be used and testing will be available.
- Unless there are changes from the public health officials, this is our path forward.
Cancellation Policy (Live Event)
Full conference registration, less the $200 cancellation fee, is refundable only if submitted in writing to ACEP Member care 30 days prior to the beginning of the conference. Registrations and cancellations received after 30 days are not refundable. You cannot reinstate a registration after you cancel. If you cancel and are entitled to a refund, expect the refund within 30 days. All refunds will be issued back to the original payment type. Cash payments will be refunded by check.
If you select to transfer your registration to another offering of EDDA, you will still incur the $200 cancellation fee. This course is limited and by registering for the course, you are reserving your spot and potentially limiting the space for another attendee.
Cancellation Policy (Virtual Phase II)
Due to the nature of this virtual event, EDDA Virtual is non-refundable as participants will have several months to access the educational content. Please contact ACEP Member Care with any questions.
Meeting Conduct Policy
ACEP is committed to the safety and respect of all attendees at our events. For more information, please view our Meeting Conduct Policy.