ACEP Membership Mailing List Rental
Effective January 1, 2017, ACEP membership mailing list rentals will be fulfilled in-house by ACEP CME Staff.
ACEP Membership Mailing List Rental applications must be submitted via ACEP's online template and require customers to agree to the ACEP Guidelines, Terms and Conditions, and Pricing Structure outlined below. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt of a completed online Membership List Rental Agreement, copy of the corresponding promotional piece in Word or PDF format, and payment in full. If you have questions or require assistance with your application, please contact ACEP CME Staff directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 972-550-0911 ext. 3252.
The below information pertains to applications submitted by all customers except ACEP State Chapters. If submitting on behalf of an ACEP State Chapter, please click here to access the Chapter specific online template and information.
ACEP Guidelines for Rental of the Membership List
The ACEP membership list, for the purposes of mailing labels only,
may be rented for one-time use upon ACEP’s review and approval of the request
and the proposed mailing piece using the criteria outlined in these guidelines.
- The proposed use of the list will be for mailing an item that promotes a
program, product, or service which reasonably can be expected to be of interest
to ACEP members.
- The list will be made available for research purposes provided the requestor
submits a sample of the mailing piece, etc.
- All copy to be mailed to ACEP members must be submitted to ACEP prior to
release of the list. ACEP’s requests for changes in copy (e.g., to correct an
inappropriate use of ACEP’s name,) must be made by the customer and submitted,
in writing, prior to release of the list.
- ACEP reserves the
right to reject any membership mailing label list request. The following are
examples of uses of the list that may be denied:
- Use by political candidates.
- Publicity or advertising that might imply to ACEP members that the College
has endorsed an organization, its purpose, products, or services, particularly
if the College has not taken an official position on the issue advocated by the
- Use by organizations for any fundraising purposes or membership
- Any communication that would tend to mislead, misinform, or be considered
- Concern about the reliability or integrity of the customer requesting the
labels, particularly if the customer has an account that is 90 days or more past
- The Board of Directors will establish prices for the rental of the list
during the budget approval process. Prices will vary according to the purpose of
the mailing. For example, lists for an education program with ACEP Category I
credit are less expensive than labels for physician recruitment.
- ACEP will neither release members’ telephone numbers of any kind (home,
work, cell, fax, etc.) nor members’ email addresses of any kind. ACEP will not
authorize the list to be stored or duplicated in any manner, including the
personalization of letters by electronic storage of the list.
- When a third party rents the membership list or purchases mailing labels,
the information will be provided to chapter services staff and a notification
will be provided to the chapter where the meeting will be held.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum Order
- Quantity - 2,000 names
- Dollar amount - $450
- Rush orders (less than 3 business days): add $50
- Payment is due upon submission of application and prior to dissemination of
list by ACEP.
- Cancellation Policy
- Prior to dissemination of list by ACEP - payment will be refunded less a
$150 fee; $200 fee if application was processed as a rush order
- After dissemination of list by ACEP – payment in full is required; no refund
will be processed
- List rental for one-time use only. The list will not be reproduced or stored
in any manner, either in part or in whole. This statement prohibits the user
from producing individualized repetitious letters. Additional usage will require
submission of an additional request to ACEP.
- Sample materials proposed for mailing must be submitted for review. Where
final materials are not available, a comprehensive layout and copy must be
submitted. ACEP will be the final authority for approval of mailing list use.
The list is to be used only for the purposes of distributing materials
previously reviewed and approved by the College.
- Each purchase is a separate contract between ACEP and the use and shall
imply no obligation on the part of ACEP to enter into future contracts for the
use of the list.
- Failure to adhere to guidelines may result in legal action. Such misuse will
render the customer liable for all damages to the College which arises from
litigation, attorney’s fees, court costs, and expenses incurred because of
- $225/M names – Standard Rate
- $175/M names – Discounted Rate for promotions
related to educational programs approved for ACEP Category I Credit
- $8/M Key Coding
- $50 – Rush Fee (less than 3 days business days)
- $150 – Cancellation fee for non-rush order
cancellations received prior to dissemination of the list by ACEP
- $200 – Cancellation fee for rush order cancellations
received prior to dissemination of the list by ACEP