Emergency departments, emergency groups and individual clinicians are invited to join the BMS/Pfizer Atrial Fibrillation Initiative, a free quality program to measure and improve atrial fibrillation (AFib) patient outcomes. This 5-month program provides ED-specific guidance and education, along with real-time benchmarking to see how your shop is performing compared to other EDs.
Participants will receive:
- Atrial Fibrillation QI package for emergency physicians and EDs to implement rapidly
- Current AFib guidance/education, including direct guidance from ACEP's AFib Task Force
- Real time benchmarking data for national comparisons
- Easy engagement through your CME catalog
- A way to capture emergency physician-level outcomes data on the implementation of best practices to characterize and highlight the most successful innovations in emergency care for AFib
Incentives & Benefits
- Improved patient outcomes
- MIPS Improvement Activity Credit
- Participation in webinar/podcast (priority will be given to sites that enroll the most physicians)
- Acknowledgement of high performance:
- On our Honor Roll
- Letter of appreciation sent to hospital's C-Suite
- Acknowledgement and participation in publications produced from the Atrial Fibrillation initiative (e.g., ACEP Now)
Supported by an independent grant from Bristol-Myers Squibb/Pfizer, Inc.