The deadline for pre-registration is October 18, 2019*
- Members of the media are invited to attend all the sessions and courses during ACEP19, as well as visit the Research Forum and the exhibit hall.
- Registration fees are waived for the media, and pre-registration is recommended, but on-site registration will be available in the Media Relations Office, Room 204 in the Colorado Convention Center.
- To register as a member of the media, you must have valid press credentials or identification from a valid news organization.
- A workroom for writing articles and conducting interviews will be available to registered press near the Media Relations Office.
- Members of the media are also invited to participate in social functions, as well as participate in tours or use childcare, but must register and pay for those separately.
News organizations sending more than one representative must complete a separate media registration form for each person.
ACEP members and ACEP19 Exhibitors are not eligible to register as media regardless of their roles during ACEP19.
Please contact Elaine Salter in the ACEP Public Relations Office with any questions regarding Media Registration.
*Media who wish to register after October 18 can do so on-site at the Colorado Convention Center beginning Saturday, October 26, at 1:30 pm.