If you are looking for things to do in Denver during ACEP19, look no further. Downtown Denver is an easily walkable city, with so many amenities close to ACEP19 (Colorado Convention Center) and the official hotels.
Denver is a highly walkable city and shuttles will not be provided.
See this map for proximity of hotels to the convention center. If you choose a hotel beyond your comfortable walking distance, you will need to arrange for your own transportation to the convention center.
RTD Rail and Bus System
With more than 170 bus routes, nine rail lines, and many specialty services, RTD makes it easy to get around town. Hop on board today.
You can take the RTD rail from the Denver International Airport to Union Station (a downtown hub) for $10.50. You may need a Uber, Lyft, Taxi or other form of transportation to get to your hotel. This can be a less expensive and quicker way to get downtown. Learn More
Taxicab stands are located at the airport, most hotels, attractions and shopping centers. Learn more.
Request a ride and have a driver curbside in minutes. There's no need to carry cash. When you reach your destination, your fare is automatically billed to your card on file. Learn more.
No matter where you end up, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with friendly local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go. After the ride, simply pay through your phone. Learn More
Home to award-winning chefs and restaurateurs, Denver has emerged as one of the top dining locations in the country. Denver's local culinary scene is thriving, offering everything from farm-to-table bistros to classic steakhouses to historic Denver restaurants. Whether downtown on the 16th Street Mall or looking for a unique spot in Cherry Creek, visitors have a variety of great options to choose from.
Zagat has named Denver the 4th hottest food city in America.
- Denver is a lively city with so much going on. Check out a few events happening during your time at ACEP19
- Blue Man Group on Tour - October 22-27, 2019 at the Buell Theatre
- Claude Monet: The Truth of Nature - At the Denver Art Museum
- Check back for more as we get closer to ACEP19.
There is so much to see and do in Denver
- US Mint - Free guided tours show every step in the process of turning a dull, blank, metal slug into shiny pocket change. Same-day tickets are available starting at 7 a.m.; no advance reservations.
- Denver's 16th Street Mall - Explore outdoor cafes, artsy chess tables, nightspots, stores and more!
- Coors Field - Take a tour of the Rockies home baseball stadium.
- Broncos Stadium at Mile High - Check out the Mile High Stadium with a guided tour.
- Attractions - A list of attractions and information about tours, attractions, museums and more.
- Denver Brewery Tours - Get behind-the-scenes looks at Denver’s thriving beer scene.
Denver offers many activities for the entire family. Check out our Families Activities Page to see all the opportunities for families and children at ACEP19!