News Media Information
The deadline for pre-registration is September 15, 2018*
- Members of the news media are invited to attend all the sessions and courses during ACEP18, as well as visit the Research Forum and the exhibit hall.
- Registration fees are waived for the news media, and pre-registration is recommended, but on-site registration will be available in the Media Relations Office in the San Diego Convnetion Center.
- To register as a member of the news media, you must have valid press credentials or identification from a valid news organization
- A workroom (with telephones) for writing articles and conducting interviews will be available to registered press near the Media Relations Office
- Members of the news media are also invited to participate in social functions, as well as participate in tours or use child care, but must register and pay for those separately
News organizations sending more than one representative must complete a separate media registration form for each person.
ACEP members and ACEP18 Exhibitors are not eligible to register as news media regardless of their roles during ACEP18.
Please contact Elaine Salter in the ACEP Public Relations Office with any questions regarding News Media Registration.
*Media who wish to register after September 15 can do so on-site at the San Diego Convnetion Center beginning Sunday, September 30, at 1:00 pm