Medical Student Delegate Program
The ACEP Educational Meetings Committee is looking for enthusiastic and responsible medical students to volunteer at ACEP18.
- Opportunity to attend the full annual meeting and participate in didactics
- Complimentary registration to ACEP18
- A personal letter from the ACEP18 Program Committee Chair to your Dean of Student Affairs to acknowledge your contributions
- Be available for a one hour training session on September 30 - 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Be available October 1-4 to attend the entire ACEP18. You will be assigned specific duties during certain times, but will be free to attend the rest of the conference
- Attend assigned didactic sessions
- Tweet educational pearls from didactic sessions
- Encourage participants to complete online evaluations
- Facilitate transitions between lectures
- Assist in AV needs
- Be responsive and flexible to the needs of the Education Committee
How to Apply
Applications will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis, pending eligibility. Medical students at any level of training can apply. You will be required to send in a letter of good standing from your school registrar or Dean’s office.