Wednesday, November 1 │ 7 am - 3 pm
Don't miss the opportunity to visit your legislators on Capitol Hill while attending ACEP17 and see first-hand how ACEP is advocating for emergency medicine and patients in Congress.
Join hundreds of your ACEP colleagues on Capitol Hill and help spread the word about the critical role of emergency physicians in our nation's health care delivery system. Decisions made by Congress impact your practice and the future of emergency medicine on a daily basis.
White Coat Day on Capitol Hill Schedule
- 7 - 9:45 am - Breakfast with a key Congressional speaker (will be announced soon) and advocacy training (get prepared to visit congress).
- 9:45 - 10 am - Bus loading
- 10 - 10:30 am - Buses depart to Capitol Hill.
- 10:30 - 11 am - Group photo will be taken on the lawn of the Capitol. Don't forget to bring your white coats for the photo and to wear on your visits.
- 11 am - 3 pm- Hill Visits with Members of Congress. Your visits will be scheduled for you and will be emailed to you prior to the event.
Advanced registration required and is FREE to attend!
Make sure to add to your schedule when you register for ACEP17, or you can log back in to update your schedule. (White Coat Day is located under the Special Events section of the registration site)
With ACEP17 registration and White Coat Day participation you will qualify for a deep discount on Virtual ACEP17. All you need to do is register for ACEP17 and attend White Coat Day, then after the conference we will provide you with the opportunity to purchase Virtual ACEP17 for an additional $60 off the attendee price! ACEP Member price with discount $199, Non-Member price with discount $299. With Virtual ACEP17 you can catch all the courses you might miss while on the Hill advocating for emergency medicine.
Just attending White Coat Day on Capitol Hill (no ACEP17 registration)? Register here.
Learn more on the ACEP Advocacy Page