Sunday, October 29 - Tuesday, October 31
Location: Exhibit Hall
This information exchange area showcases a wide variety of ACEP benefits and services, as well as emergency medicine issues. ACEP leaders and staff will be available to answer your questions.
A variety of emergency medicine titles will be available for purchase and don't forget to register for the Daily Education Giveaway.
Win one of the following ACEP EM product subscriptions!
- PEER One-Year Membership
- PEER Print Companion
Monday – ACEP eCME
- My Residency Learning Portal
- Trauma, Stroke, Cardiovascular bundle
- Procedures and Skills course
- Featured Guest Spot on ACEP frontline
- Trauma Special Edition
- 2- Year Print Subscription
- One-Year Residency Education Portal
Discover wellness tips from the experts to improve your well being daily!
Visit the Wellness Activities page for complete details and schedule.
Your LinkedIn profile is one of the first things that your colleagues, employers, or patients will check out. As the world’s largest business professional social network, maintaining an evolving snapshot of your career story is vital to your success.
Visit the LinkedIn corner to learn how to enhance your profile, become a thought leader on LinkedIn, and connect with the right people. Our experts will even help make sure your privacy settings are set right!
- Master LinkedIn to Build Your Professional Brand
- Tools to Augment Your LinkedIn Profile
- Tech and Solutions: Note Taking and Capturing Data – Speech and Handwriting Recognition
- Tips & Tricks to Maximize Your Use of Google
- Tips and Tricks on How to Tame Your Inbox
- Open Q&A Session: Apps
emCareers.org will be on hand to help with your job search needs. Get job seeking advice, connect with top employers or make an appointment for a CV review.
While you are there, see how concise your skills are with our 6-foot tall Operation game and cure Cavity Sam of all his wacky ailments like headphone headache and gamer's thumb by picking funny ailment pieces out of the game tray with a pair of tweezers. The player who removes the most ailments without getting the buzzer wins!