What You'll Learn
Be Ready - Turn Challenging Pediatric Emergencies Into Rewarding Ones
Pediatric patients in the emergency department present unique challenges with their own specific set of solutions.
Whether you want to brush up on your pediatric emergency medicine skills or you want to take your dual-boarded training to the next level, the Advanced Pediatric Emergency Medicine Assembly offers a wide range of valuable content.
- Receive clinical updates that offer the latest scientific advances
- Scan recent literature for evidence-based diagnosis and management tools
- Learn from the most respected names in pediatric emergency medicine
- Gain confidence to make difficult situations less stressful
- Enhance your ability to treat even the most complicated patient
Treating ill or injured children can be both challenging and rewarding. With the Advanced Pediatric Emergency Medicine Assembly, you can develop confidence through knowledge at this extraordinary learning event.
Upon completion of this conference, participants will be able to apply the latest advances in the diagnosis, treatment, and clinical skills necessary for the practice of pediatric emergency medicine.Nationally recognized experts will present the latest, cutting-edge clinical techniques based on current research. A variety of methods will be used, including case presentations, evidence-based medicine, literature reviews, and in-depth coverage of the latest clinical controversies.