The 2017 conference will take place at the
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H St NW
Online Reservations: Click Here
ACEP’s block of rooms sell out quickly.
Please be sure to request the group rate for the American College of Emergency Physicians Leadership & Advocacy Conference.
Pricing: $329 single / $354 double (plus taxes)
Reservations must be made by 5:00 PM EST Friday, February 10, to guarantee the negotiated rate. After February 10, rooms and rates are subject to availability.
Grand Hyatt Washington is conveniently located in the Penn Quarter neighborhood of downtown Washington, DC. A variety of public transportation options from nearby airports are available to and from our hotel, including convenient DC Metro access from our lobby.
From Ronald Reagan National Airport
- Super Shuttle - No advance reservations required. Super Shuttles are located at Ground Transportation. A Super Shuttle representative is onsite during regular business hours. After hours, call 1-800-258-3826. Cost: $10 per person, one-way.
- DC Metro - Take the Blue Line to Metro Center station. Follow 11th Street exit to the lobby of Grand Hyatt Washington hotel. Cost: $2.10, per person, one-way. DC Metro fare is subject to change.
- Taxi - Taxis are available outside airport terminals. Grand Hyatt Washington is located approximately 15 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: $12 to $15, one-way.
From Dulles International Airport
- Super Shuttle - Advance reservations not required. Super Shuttle stops are located on the Ground Transportation level roadway outside the Main Terminal at Dulles International Airport. Shuttles operate on demand. Cost: $38, per person, one-way.
- Taxi - Taxis are available on the lower level of the Main Terminal. Wheelchair-accessible minibuses are available. Grand Hyatt Washington is located approximately 40 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: $50 to $60, one-way.
- Private car service - Please contact Grand Hyatt Washington concierge to make arrangements for private luxury car service to our DC metro area hotel.
From Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Super Shuttle - Super Shuttle is located at Ground Transportation. No reservations needed. Cost: $45, per person, one-way.
- Taxi - Find taxis outside Baggage Claim. Grand Hyatt Washington is 50 minutes from the airport, traffic dependent. Cost: approximately $60-$70, one-way.
- Private car service - Contact the concierge at Grand Hyatt Washington to make arrangements for private luxury car service.
Close to Capitol Hill
Spacious Meeting Rooms
Great Room Rate
One Block from METRO