Board of Directors Nominations Due by Feb. 15
The ACEP Nominating Committee is accepting individual, chapter, and section recommendations for Board of Directors candidates. Nominations must be accompanied by a current curriculum vitae.
To qualify for a Board position or Council office, a candidate must:
- be highly motivated to serve ACEP and be committed for three years for a Board position
- be an ACEP member in good standing with no delinquent dues;
- be an ACEP member for at least 5 years;
- show evidence of ACEP involvement in both national and chapter activities (such as current or past chapter officer, current or past national committee leadership, current or past Council membership, or current or past section leadership); and
- show chapter and/or section support for candidacy.
Submit nominations to:
Marco Coppola, DO, FACEP
Chair, Nominating Committee
P.O. Box 619911
Dallas, TX 75261-9911.
Nominations may also be submitted by e-mail or fax to 972-580-2816. All nominations must be postmarked, e-mailed, or faxed no later than February 15.
Elections for the Board of Directors will occur on Sunday, October 7, 2012 during the 2012 Council meeting in Denver, CO.
Please contact Sonja Montgomery at 800-798-1822, ext. 3202, or by e-mail if you have any questions about the nomination process.