Board of Directors and Council Officer Nominations Due by Feb. 14
The ACEP Nominating Committee is accepting individual, chapter, and section recommendations for Board of Directors candidates. Nominations must be accompanied by a current curriculum vitae.
To qualify for a Board position, a candidate must:
• be highly motivated to serve ACEP and be committed for three years for a Board position;
• be an ACEP member in good standing with no delinquent dues;
• be an ACEP member for at least five years;
• show evidence of ACEP involvement in both national and chapter activities (such as current or past chapter officer, current or past national committee leadership, current or past Council membership, or current or past section leadership);
• show chapter and/or section support for candidacy.
Submit nominations to:
Kevin M. Klauer, DO, EJD, FACEP
Chair, Nominating Committee
P.O. Box 619911
Dallas, TX 75261-9911.
Nominations may also be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com
or fax to 972-580-2816. All nominations must be postmarked, e-mailed, or faxed no later than February 14, 2014.
Elections for the Board of Directors will occur on Sunday, October 26, 2014, during the Council meeting in Chicago, IL.
Please contact Sonja Montgomery, CAE, at 800-798-1822, ext. 3202, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions about the nomination process.