Annals of Emergency Medicine
|Click here for CME related to Annals articles.
When you read Annals of Emergency Medicine—ACEP’s official publication—you’re reading the journal most valued by your peers. In fact, among the over 8,000 science and medical journals in the Science Citation Index, Annals ranked in the top 11% by citation frequency and the top 11% by impact factor. It is the No. 1 journal among the 24 titles in the emergency medicine category of Thomson Scientific. The official site for Annals of Emergency Medicine can be found at www.annemergmed.com or you can sign in here.
ACEP Members can contact Elsevier at 800-654-2452 for a personalized Annals login and password; however, you will need your ACEP member number. Your personalized Annals login will include additional features described below.
At www.annemergmed.com you’ll find resources you can use.
- Editor's Choice section that features clinical and research studies
- News and Perspective articles highlighting the latest in emergency medicine
- ABEM LLSA readings list
- Customized e-mail alerts
- Linking to abstracts and full text in other participating Elsevier journals via cited references
- Searching capability for 400 journals and Medline
- PDA downloads and updates via PocketConsult with free registration