Education and Training
Begin or continue active EUS learning online through a variety of electronic resources, or find an EUS preceptorship near you.
FREE ONLINE ULTRASOUND EDUCATION
- Sonoguide: Ultrasound Guide for Emergency Physicians - Articles, videos, and images are now available from the ACEP Emergency Ultrasound Section for all emergency physicians needing training or review about using ultrasound for patient diagnosis, management, monitor, and treatment.
- Online Emergency Ultrasound Exam - A free interactive modular exam covering all of the core applications of Emergency Ultrasound. Video, image and case-based questions for emergency physicians, fellows, residents and students to test their knowledge and understanding of fundamental aspects of Emergency Ultrasound.
- Sonoworld - Almost 300 lectures and a bunch of clinical cases from a variety of expert clinicians and sonographers. much, though not all, of it is incredibly relevant for point-of-care clinicians. free registration and some really high quality content.
- Emergency Ultrasonography - Over a dozen lectures and a lot of cases - there's residencies out there using this site as their didactic curriculum for emergency ultrasound.
- SAEM Narrated Ultrasound Lectures - Free on-line narrated lectures on a variety of EUS topics. Also see the link for the free pdf ultrasound guides hosted on the same site!
- Sonocloud - Free image and video database for upload and download of images and clips for lectures or publication.
- EUS Training Series - Free video picture-in-picture brief installments from the Vanderbilt EM crew.
EMERGENCY ULTRASOUND FELLOWSHIPS
EMERGENCY ULTRASOUND PRECEPTORSHIPS/ROTATIONS